When you think of someone's reputation, you usually think of his or her HONESTY. Very early on, you will be identified by classmates as an honest or dishonest person. When people know you are honest they will like you, rely on you, and want to be around you. No one wants to be around a liar. So it is very important that you guard your honest reputation.
An HONEST person always speaks the truth.
- Tell the truth despite consequences
- Do their own homework
- Write a report without copying
- Return things that he/she borrowed
You are being honest when you...
- Tell a friend the truth
- Keep your eyes on your own paper
- Clean up your room after making a promise
- Give the cashier the extra money she gave you by mistake
- Keep a friend's secret
- Admit you made a mistake
- Turn in a wallet full of money that you found
Honesty is being sincere, truthful, trustworthy, honorable, fair, genuine, and loyal with integrity.
You guard your honest reputation by constantly practicing honesty. Like any other habit, honesty must be cultivated. The more you do it, the more it becomes a part of your nature. HOW WILL YOU PRACTICE HONESTY THIS WEEK?
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY