Gratitude is being aware of the gifts we receive each day and being appreciative of the giver.
Gratitude moves us to use our gifts and put them to work in the service others.
Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
- A grateful person does NOT lament what he/she does not have
- A grateful person is not envious of what others have.
- A grateful person avoids consumerism.
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it. Psalm 118:24
A grateful person:
- Thanks others
- Takes care of possessions
- Thanks God for each new day every morning
- Thanks God at the end of each day for blessings received
- Sees the needs of others and strives to help them
Every day should be a day of Thanksgiving.
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!
Why I write THANK-YOU NOTES:
To be courteous
To express appreciation
To reflect on the giver's thoughtfulness
To absorb the blessing of being remembered
To value the time and expense
To seal it in my memory
To encourage the giver