January Virtue of the month: Perseverance
Perseverance is the will to see things through in spite of fear, obstacles, hard work, or discouragement.
A person who practices perseverance shows commitment and determination and demonstrates persistence and endurance.
Do you practice perseverance in these situations?
- Being faithful to your volunteer commitment
- Never missing a drama rehearsal unless ill
- Attending all sport team practices
- Signing up for a job or activity and completing it
- Doing your part in a group assignment
- Setting a goal and reaching it
Practice, Practice, Practice
Perseverance in prayer. Ask and you shall receive. Keep on asking!
Choose to persevere ... rather than quit.