Inside the Trinity Studio
Mrs. Virginia O'Malley, 4th Grade Teacher
Trinity’s PR and Marketing Committee will be featuring several articles on Trinity teachers and staff. Based on the popular Bravo TV show Inside the Actor’s Studio starring James Lipton, our version called Inside the Trinity Studio will highlight a select group of faculty members by asking the subject 10 questions requiring one-word answers. It is challenging for the interviewee and fun for the reader. We hope you enjoy this interesting look at one of Trinity’s leaders, Mrs. Virginia O'Malley, 4th grade teacher.
Mrs. O'Malley was interviewed by Kathy Bestany, a Trinity School grandparent.
- What is your favorite word? FAMILY
- What is your least favorite word? SUCK
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? NO BOUNDARIES
- What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? RESTRICTIONS
- What is your favorite curse word? "OH FOR PETE'S SAKE" or "GOOD GRIEF"
- What sound or noise do you love? GIGGLES
- What sound or noise do you hate? CRASHING OF CAR METAL
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? EDITOR OF THE WASHINGTON POST
- What profession would you not like to do? JUDGE
- What would like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER AND BROTHER WELCOME YOU