Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Letter From Mr. Wilson

A Letter From Mr. Wilson

December 5, 2018
Dear Parents,

We have completed one third of the school year and I must say it has been a wonderful experience. Your children light up this campus on the darkest of days. It is a true joy to come to school and be greeted by such polite, intelligent, and happy students. The Trinity students have made my move back into the work force an easy transition. At least once or twice a week one of the students will do something admirable and I say to myself I can’t wait to tell Sister Catherine. Then reality hits. She would be very proud of our 2018-19 student body. I know that I am and I certainly hope that you feel the same.

The December calendar is full of events showcasing our talented students. Please, try to attend a concert, mass or prayer service. If you have a friend looking for a school bring them to one of these events to see Trinity girls and boys in action.

Report cards have been posted. It is now a good time to discuss with your child the first quarter results. Educational experts emphasize that until a student can comfortably recount what has been taught in their own words the learning process is not finished. Setting long term goals for the next trimester can be a big help in a students learning. Also, setting short term goals that can be reached in a week or so is really beneficial. You can never be too organized.

Enjoy this Christmas season and have a wonderful holiday.

Steve Wilson
Interim Principal
Trinity School

No comments:

Post a Comment